Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Dream About Christmas

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know.

  Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful!

Know what? Last night I had a funny dream. I dreamt that Chance climbed way up high in the Christmas tree and couldn't get down. He was making little squawky noises 'cuz he was afraid. I had to help him. Chance can climb up but he's too newborn to know how to climb down. He'll learn.

Then I dreamt that we were playing Hide-and-Seek in the Christmas presents. That was fun. I'm a good hider. Chance doesn't know how to hide. He thinks if he closes his eyes he's invisible. That's what newborn  baby cubs do.

There are only 255 days until Merry Christmas comes to our house. She brings her freinds with her so we can celebrate together. She brings the shepherds and the lambs and Santa and the newborn baby Jesus, the little drummer boy and the three wise guys who followed the OnStar. I'm gonna remember to be nice so Santa will bring me a present and one for Chance, too.


 Oh. Wait! Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where are my handsome bear cubs? Where are my Sons of Windsor? Where are my Princes of Ontario? That's me! Charles! That's Chance! We're handsome bear cubs. We're Sons of Windsor and Princes of Ontario! We gotta go find James so we can get our ears tickled and our noses kissed.


This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens.  Then you can eat Smarties and drink root beer. Oh! Wait! Come over to our house and play with us!  Okay! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.