Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Drinking Water at the Stumble Inn

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know.

Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. He's so newborn he doesn't have any teeth. He doesn't even have a tail! I look after Chance, too. He's a handful!

Know what? We're at the Stumble Inn. It's on Sandwich Street right by our house. I can ride there on my blue bike. It's a nice place to sit outside on the patio and eat yummy food. Chance and me are drinking water. James says we need to drink lots of water in the summer time because it is very hot outside and we don't want to get sick. Water is good for us. Jason is the boss at the Stumble Inn. He gives us water to drink. He puts a lemon slice in the water. I like lemon water. It's good. Jason gives us straws. Straws are fun, you know. I can make BIG noises when I drink with a straw. Chance is too newborn to know how to drink with a straw. Mostly he gets water all over himself but he likes it and makes little squeaky noises. That's how I know he's happy.


Today we can have French fries with our water. I l-o-v-e French fries, don't you? They're very yummy, especially 'cuz I can pour ketchup on them.


I think I would pour ketchup on everything! Well, I wouldn't pour ketchup on Chance. That would not be nice and then I'd have to sit on the Time Out Chair and think about what I did. I hate to think about what I did. Thinking is hard.

Oh. Wait! Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where are my handsome bear cubs? Where are my Sons of Windsor? Where are my Princes of Ontario? That's me! Charles! That's Chance! We're handsome bear cubs. We're Sons of Windsor and Princes of Ontario! We gotta go find James so we can get our ears tickled and our noses kissed.

This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Drink lots of water on hot summer days. Then you can stay happy and healthy Oh! Wait! Come over to our house and play with us! We can go see Jason and sit under an umbrella and eat French fries and drink water together! Okay! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.