Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Visit with Miss Donna at the Dentist's Office

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know.

 Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful! 

Know what? Chance and me are visiting Dr. Greg and Miss Donna. He is a dentist. I know what a dentist is. He looks at our teeth 'cuz he's a tooth doctor.

Today Miss Donna is cleaning my teeth. I brush my teeth after every meal with Spiderman toothpaste and my Ninja toothbrush. Oh! Wait! Then I frost them with the little green string. Two times a year I get my toofies cleaned by Miss Donna. She's the boss of tooth cleaning. She's very nice. She has a nice laugh. She might be a princess, you know.

Chance doesn't have to get his teeth cleaned 'cuz he doesn't have any. He's a wee little thing, a newborn cubby.  He just drinks condensed owls' milk in his bottle.

Miss Donna checks Chance's gums. She says they're healthy gums. That's good. I don't know where unhealthy gums go. Maybe they go to a gum hospital. Maybe we could ride in an ambulance to the gum hospital and we can make siren noises!  I'll ask James. He knows lots of things. He'll know, for sure!

Miss Donna gave us stickers 'cuz we're brave. Well, I was brave. Chance climbed up on top of the light and Miss Donna had to get him down. Chance climbs on everything he can. He took off his diaper, too. He really is a handful, you know.



Oh. Wait! Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where are my handsome bear cubs? Where are my Sons of Windsor? Where are my Princes of Ontario? That's me! Charles! That's Chance! We're handsome bear cubs. We're Sons of Windsor and Princes of Ontario! We gotta go find James so we can get our ears tickled and our noses kissed. 

This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Brush you teeth and frost them, too. Then you can eat Smarties and drink root beer. Oh. Then you have to brush and frost some more. Know what?  Be true to you teeth or they will be false to you!   Oh! Wait! Come over to our house and play with us! We can brush and frost together!  Okay! Over and out!"

1 comment:

Donna 'boss of bear teeth cleaning' said...

"Princess" Donna would like to encourage all bears to have there yearly check up and are welcomed here anytime as we are a BEARy- friendly office.

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.