Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Yee Haw Adventure Farm

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know.

 Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful! Know what? Chance will have a birthday, soon. We don't know exactly when he was born but we found him on Hallowe'en.

Know what? Chance and me and Lulu and Lily went to the Yee Haw Adventure Farm . We rode on a wagon for the Swamp Romp. We played Cow Paddy Bingo and watched the goats climb way up in the air. We watched the pigs race and then we watched the ducks race, too. We had a lot of fun in the Maze Craze. I went in the Barn Gone Bad with James. Chance was too scared to go in the haunted barn.  We were pretty scared. We got to ride the Hill Billy Slicker. It's fast. There were lots of apples and a field full of pumpkins, too! We could pan for gold and use a real outhouse. I know what an outhouse is. It's  a washroom that's outside.

Oh. Wait! Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where are my handsome bear cubs? Where are my Sons of Windsor? Where are my Princes of Ontario? That's me! Charles! That's Chance! We're handsome bear cubs. We're Sons of Windsor and Princes of Ontario! We gotta go find James so we can get our ears tickled and our noses kissed. 

This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Do good deeds. Then you can eat Smarties and drink root beer. Oh! Wait! Come over to our house and we can go to the Yee Haw Adventure farm and play! We can pick up trash together! Okay! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.