Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dim Sum is Yum, Yum, Yummy!


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know.

 Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. He doesn't have any teeth. He just drinks chocolate owls' milk from his bottle. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful!

Know what? Chance and me are in Chinatown today. That's in Toronto the Good. We go to Toronto on VIA Rail. When we are in Toronto the Good we get to eat Dim Sum. Dim Sum is really fun. James says that Dim Sum means 'little bites of heaven.'  The ladies bring food on carts. We choose what we want to eat. I l-o-v-e the chiu-chao dumplings and the pot stickers and the sticky buns and the tofu and everything! Good thing I'm as hungry as a bear!



Chance tried to climb into the hot and sour soup. I had to pull him off the table. The soup is hot and he might get hurt!

By the time we're all done eating, I'm really stuffed! Then we go to shop in Chinatown. It's fun to go to the stores and see what they have. In Chinatown, they have everything!


Oh. Wait! Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where are my handsome bear cubs? Where are my Sons of Windsor? Where are my Princes of Ontario? That's me! Charles! That's Chance! We're handsome bear cubs. We're Sons of Windsor and Princes of Ontario! We gotta go find James so we can get our ears tickled and our noses kissed.

 This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Then you can eat Smarties and drink root beer. Oh! Wait! Come over to Chinatown and shop with us! We can eat Dim Sum together! Okay! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.