Monday, September 17, 2012

Charles and Chance get Interviewed by Mike

I can interview Mike. I could be a cub reporter, you know. I would ask good questions.
Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, Grandpa James. He's really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know.

 Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful!

Guess where me and Chance are! We're at Children's Fest. That's in the Safety Village. The Ottawa 4 bus comes here. The  Safety Village is in Windsor. I know where Windsor is, it's in O Canada.

Mike Thomas is our buddy. He's a reporter. That means he tells people the news. He tells the news on an Internet channel. Today Mike's asking me questions about our Cubcert. That's where Chance and me and Cousin Boo and Cousin Kelly and Grandpa James sing songs for all the boys and girls.

When Mike is done, I hold the microphone and ask him some questions. I ask, "Mike, do you like Smarties?" Mike says, "Why yes, Charles I do." Then I ask him a very serious question. "Mike when you eat your Smarties, do you eat the red ones last?" Mike says, "I always eat the red ones last." Then I say, "Thank you, Mike. That's today's news."

Oh. Wait! Did you hear that? Grandpa James is hollering, "Where are my handsome bear cubs? Where are my Sons of Windsor? Where are my Princes of Ontario? That's me! Charles! That's Chance! We're handsome bear cubs. We're Sons of Windsor and Princes of Ontario! We gotta go find Grandpa James so we can get our ears tickled and our noses kissed.

We gotta go get our microphones on so we can sing for the boys and girls!

This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Be kind to friends and neighbours. Then you can eat Smarties and drink root beer. Oh! Wait! Come over to our house and play with us! We can go to Children's Fest together! Okay! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.