Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We See London!

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know.

Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after Chance, too. He's a handful! 

Know what? We're in London. Not London, England. We're in London, Ontario. That's two hours from our house. We rode with our buddies Lulu and Lilly Bug. We had fun in the car. We sang silly songs like The Prune Song and B-I-N-G-O. We can sing BINGO in French, too.

Bet you can't guess where we are. We're at Relish  with our buddies James and Rob. Relish a restaurant in Wortley Village. That's in London and London is in O Canada our home and native land.  We played with Miss Katelynn at Relish. She's nice. We wanted to sit outside. It was pretty hot outside. It was 35C. Miss Katelynn brought us ice water to drink. We asked for bendy straws, too.

There's lots of good food at Relish, you know. I wanted porridge with gummy worms but they were all out. I ate a burger. It was yummy and that's one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide.  The four food groups are yummy, sticky, sweet and nasty.  I don't like nasty foods like brocollies and sauerkrauts but I hold my nose and take two bites. Chance just drank condensed owls' milk from his bottle. He doesn't have any teeth 'cuz he's a newborn cubby.

Oh. Wait! Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where are my handsome bear cubs? Where are my Sons of Windsor? Where are my Princes of Ontario? That's me! Charles! That's Chance! We're handsome bear cubs. We're Sons of Windsor and Princes of Ontario! We gotta go find James so we can get our ears tickled and our noses kissed. 

This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Eat out of doors in the summer time. James says food tastes better outside. It's true! We can eat Smarties and drink root beer. Oh! Wait! Come over to Relish and eat with us! Okay! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.