Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cassidy

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's old and forgetful, so I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Know what? Chance and me are hanging out with our friend Cassidy. Cassidy is a bunny rabbit. He lives with his buddies Jay and Shawn. Cassidy has a really big bedroom. It has lettuce and carrot wallpaper. He has lots of toys. Our favourite game is Tag. We play Tag with Cassidy. He hops real fast. I can hop, too! Cassidy doesn't eat  porridge with gummy worms or Smarties. He's a vegetabletarian. I know what vegetabletarians are. They don't eat meat. I know what librarians eat. They eat libraries. 

Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs? Where are my Princes of Windsor?" That's me! Charles! That's Chance! We're handsome bear cubs. We're Princes of Windsor.
We'll go find him so he can tickle our ears and kiss our noses. Cassidy will get his ears tickled and his nose kissed, too! Okay! We got to go. This is Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Play Tag with your friends today. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.