Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Riding on the Train



Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy James. He is very forgetful, so I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Know what? Chance and James and me got up really early this morning. It's dark outside at four o'clock. We went to the train station. We got on the train. It's a really nice train. Trains are faster than my bicycle. We had fun talking to people. The food is yummy, too. We got to drink milk with a bendy straw! We took a nap. When we woke up it was time to say 'good-bye' to everyone. We got pictures but we can't put them here until we get home. James says the little cord doesn't fit between the camera and the computer. That's okay.

James says we can all go outside and make snow persons. I can't wait to play in the snow. Chance will make squeaky noises if he's happy. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Ride VIA Rail and see where the train takes you! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.