Friday, February 12, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's very forgetful, so I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Know what? We rode in the train all day. We played games and ate lots of yummy food. The people at VIA Rail are very nice. We got to drink milk with bendy straws. Chance and me got sleepy, so we took naps. When we woke up, we were home in Windsor. It's fun to travel and see our friends but it sure is nice to be home and sleep in our own beds. We got lots of snow in Windsor. We can go outside and make snow persons! Oh, wait. We have to unpack our suitcases, first. Chance is hiding in my suitcase. He thinks he will surprise me. I will pretend to be surprised. We have to put away our things. We'll have some pictures to put up here, soon.

Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs?" That's us! Charles and Chance! We're handsome bear cubs. We're gonna go find  James so he can tickle our ears and hug us and kiss our noses, too. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens! Take time to make a snow person today. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.