Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow People

Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's old and forgetful, so I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Know what? We made snow people! This is how we do it. We roll snow into balls and stack them on top of each other. Then we give them faces and put scarves and hats on them so they won't catch cold and have to take Buckley's Cough Syrup.  It tastes awful. I made a snow person. James made a snow person. Chance is too little, so we helped him make a snow person. He likes making snow people. I can tell 'cuz he makes little squeaky noises when he's happy. We named them Frosty, Freezy and Fred. Snow people don't talk, you know. I don't know what snow persons eat. I'm sure they like Smarties and licorice.  Chance and me don't need to wear snowsuits. We get to run around and play bare naked. That's a pun you know. I'm five. I know what puns are.

Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs? Where are our Princes of Windsor?" That's me, Charles! That's Chance! We're handsome bear cubs. We're the Princes of Windsor! We better go find James. He'll tickle our ears and kiss our noses, too!

This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Go outside and play in the snow. Make snow people and feed them Smarties and licorice. Eat some yourself. Okay, we gotta go. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.