Sunday, November 8, 2009

Boo!


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He is old and forgetful. He forgot my name. He called me Chance. I'm not Chance, I'm Charles. I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after him, too.

Know what? It's fun to sneak up on Chance when he's sitting in the big green chair.  James says it's his comfy old man chair. It's a fun place to play. I hide behind the chair and I holler "Boo!" Chance makes little squeaky noises cuz he's excited and happy. Then I hide behind the chair and when he's not looking I jump up and holler, "Boo!" again. It's a fun game. We play until we're sleepy and it's time for our afternoon nap. I'm glad I have a little cubby as a baby brother. I sure hope you get to play with your friends and buddies, today.

Oh! Wait! Did you hear that?  James is hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs? Where are the Sons of Windsor and the Princes of Ontario?  That's us! Charles and Chance! We're gonna run find  James so he can tickle our ears and make us laugh right out loud! I know he will tell us a story before we take our nap. Okay. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Shout 'Boo!' and make your friends and buddies laugh. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.