Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hallowe'en Candy


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He is old and forgetful. Today he took two showers!  I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after him, too. Know what?

We went trick-or-treating. I wore sunglasses and was disguised as Ray Charles. Chance went as a cowboy. We got lots of yummy candy. James says we can't eat it all at once or we'll be bouncing off the ceiling. That would be fun! We're eating Smarties. Well, I'm eating Smarties. Chance just spits them out. He doesn't have any teeth, yet. I know he's having fun cuz he makes little squeaky noises. We're gonna finish these Smarties and then we're gonna ride our bikes up and down Sandwich Street. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Share your Hallowe'en candy. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.