Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rock Stars


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He is old and forgest things, like where we live.   I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after him, too.

Know what? We're rock stars. We're in a band. I got some pots and pans and wooden spoons out of the cupboard. I'm teaching Chance how to play the drums. He has trouble holding the wooden spoon but he'll get better. We're singing my favouritest song, Rubber Ducky.
I like being a rock star. I can sing real loud. Chance is too little to sing but he makes happy little squeaky noises.  James says, "Keep it down to a dull roar, my sons." When we're done being rock stars we can have root beer. I l-o-v-e root beer. It's yummy and yummy is one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide.

I sure hope you have a rock band and you can drink root beer. Oh! Wait! Did you hear that?  James is hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs? Where are the sons of Windsor? Where are my Princes of Ontario?" That's us! Charles and Chance. We gotta go get our ears tickled so we can laugh right out loud. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Make a rock band and sing nice songs. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.