Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Have Suitcase Will Travel


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He is old and forgetful. Sometimes he forgets where he put his teeth!   I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Know what? We climb in the suitcase and eat licorice. I tell Chance stories about when I went to like Cub Camp in Quebec. I tell him stories about places we wanna go, like Newfoundland and Nova Scotia. They're far away. I tell him about Florida and Oregon. Florida and Oregon are in the Knighted States. Chance can't eat licorice. He doesn't have any teeth. I let him suck on a licorice stick. He likes pineapple licorice the best. It's fun to go on trips, even if it is just a make-believe trip in a suitcase on the living room floor.


Oh! Did you hear that?  James is hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs? Where are the Sons of Windsor? Where are you my Princes of Ontario?" That's us! Charles and Chance! We're gonna run find James so he can kiss our noses and tickle our ears and make us laugh right out loud. It's time for our nap. Chance is already asleep and I'm getting sleepy. Okay. We gotta go nap. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Travel. Bon voyage!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.