Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Work


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He is old and forgetful. He forgot his glasses this morning. We looked and looked. They were on his head!   I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after him, too.

Know what?

We're playing work. It's a fun game. See, I'm a business cub. I'm wearing a tie. This is Darryl's briefcase. He's our buddy. This is where he works. He has an embeeyay. I don't know what that is but I sure hope it doesn't make him sick. I don't know what kind of work our buddy does but he talks on the telephone and tells people to do stuff and they do it. Chance is listening right now. I'm going to work just like our buddy Darryl and tell people to do stuff. What will I say? I know! "Bring Smarties to our house." That's what I'll say. I'll say, "Climb this tree and hang out with us." Yeah. Know what? Darryl has a good job. I can do this!  I wanna embeeyay. Okay. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Go to work. Bring Smarties! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.