Monday, November 2, 2009

Breakfast is the Most Important Meal of the Day


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He is old and forgetful.  I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after him, too.

Know what? We're eating breakfast. I got porridge with gummy worms in it. I lo-v-e porridge. I l-o-v-e gummy worms, too. Chance is too little to eat porridge. He doesn't have any teeth. He can't eat gummy worms. He drinks out of a bottle. He gets condensed owls' milk and sometimes he gets apple juice. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. All the yummy food makes me grow strong so I can dig holes in the back yard and climb trees and ride my blue bike up and down Sandwich Street. I sure hope you have a good breakfast! We gotta go. Special Ed James is taking us to the park. This is, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Eat breakfast. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.