Friday, November 13, 2009

Chance is a Handful


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He is forgetful and old. He says he's older than dirt. That's pretty old. , I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after him, too.

Know what? Yesterday we went to Mackenzie Hall to see our friends and buddies. Chance jumped out of  James' backpack and landed in the middle of Sandwich Street. Cars were going very fast and they had to drive around him. I was scared. James rescued Chance. He's too little to know when he's in danger. Now he's hiding and I found him. "My son!" I said, "It is not a good thing to hide in the fridge." Know what? Chance is a real handful. It's not easy to look after him. It's a full-time job. I'd better get him out of here and warm him up. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be a good citizen. Look after your little brother. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.