Saturday, November 21, 2009

Keeping In Touch


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He is old and forgetful. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark.  I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

Look at me! I know how to use a computer. I am sending you an e-mail. It is a good way to find out what you're doing.  James says it is good keep in touch with our friends and buddies. We know how to do that. We keep in touch lots of ways. We talk to our friends and buddies. Then we don't have to type. We talk to some folks every day, like  James and God. I can type but I don't have thumbs. I wonder if I will grow some when I'm older. I hope so. Then I won't need to use both paws to hold my sippy cup with Spiderman on it. Chance is watching me. He climbs on everything. We're going to go outside and climb the maple tree and eat licorice and peanut butter sandwiches. Chance can't eat licorice and peanut butter sandwiches. He drinks out of a bottle. That's cuz he's little. If I had pockets I could climb up the tree and carry his bottle and the sandwiches. I wonder if I will grow pockets. I want thumbs and pockets. Good idea! I want them for my birthday. That's on Canada Day, you know. Know what? Chance doesn't have a tail but he will grow one.  James said so.

Oh! Did you hear that?  James is hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs? Where are my Sons of Windsor and the Princes of Ontario?" That's us! Charles and Chance! We're gonna run find  James so he can kiss our noses and tickle our ears and make us laugh right out loud. Okay. We gotta go. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Over and out!" PS: Be good citizens and keep in touch with your friends and buddies! Good citizens get to drink root beer and eat Smarties! PSS: Don't forget, you have to eat the red Smarties last. It's a rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.