Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Going to Sleepytown


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He is old and forgetful. He must be 20. That's really old.   I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after him, too.

Know what? We're sleepy. We had fun all day and we're tired.  James says we're all tuckered out. I don't know what that means but I know we're tucked into beddy and we're going to Sleepytown. Chance and me were busy today. We dug holes in the back yard. We played rock band with pots and pans. We climbed trees and we made peanut butter and licorice sandwiches for supper. We had our baths and our bedtime story and we said our prayers. We're going to sleep, now. Know what? Sometimes I have dreams. I hope I dream about boats and trains and Smarties. Know what? When we wake up it will be tomorrow and we can have more fun! I'm falling a-s-l-e-e-p. Okay. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Nighty night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.