Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Our Fireplace




Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He is pretty old and pretty forgetful.   I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after him, too.

Know what? We have a fireplace. It's in the TV. There's glass window on the TV to keep the fire from falling out onto the floor. If I could get the window off, the people in there could come into the living room and play. Sometimes we watch the fire. Sometimes I play "horsie" with Chance. I let him ride on me. He makes little squeaky noises. Then I know he's happy. Sometimes we touch noses and stare at each other until we laugh so hard. I'm glad I have a little brother even if he can't talk and doesn't have a tail, yet. I sure hope you get a little brother. Oh. Wait! You could have a little sister! Okay. We gotta go. We got a lot of playing to do before bedtime. Hope you have fun today! This is me Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Play nice! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.