Sunday, November 15, 2009

More Hide & Seek Fun


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He rides to school on a short bus, so I have to look after him. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing.

It's fun to play Hide & Seek with Chance. I hide my eyes and count to one hundred like this: One elephant, two elephant, three elephant. I can count to a hundred, you know. Then I go look for Chance. He's easy to find. He climbed up on the kitchen counter and he's hiding in the microwave oven. That is not a safe place to hide. I spot him and holler, "Boo! Boo! I got you!" and he makes little squeaky noises cuz he's happy. I tell him not to hide in the oven but I don't think he knows what dangerous means. Yesterday he hid in the fridge! He will what know dangerous is when he's older but for now I have to look after him and keep him safe. That's what big brothers do. Do bear cubs have guardian angels? I hope so.

Oh! Did you hear that?  James is hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs? Where are the Sons of Windsor? What happened to my Princes of Ontario?" That's us! Charles and Chance! We're gonna run find  James so he can kiss our noses and tickle our ears and make us laugh right out loud! Okay. We gotta go! Be good citizens and don't put things in the microwave oven that don't belong in there.
This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.