Saturday, October 31, 2009

More Hallowe'en Fun



Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He is old and forgetful. Sometimes he can't find his bicycle.   I have to look after him. Oh.Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after him, too. Know what? It's Hallowe'en. We went out last night in disguises to get Smarties and other yummy stuff from our neighbours and friends. I wore sunglasses cuz I'm Ray Charles. Chance is wearing a handkerchief cuz he's Cowboy Chance.

Know what? We sure did get lots of yummy stuff. We got licorice and marshmallows and Cherry Blossoms and Coffee Crisps, too. When we get home we can eat it all up and we can go out tonight and get some more. Sure hope you're having fun this Hallowe'en!

Gotta go!  James is hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs? Where are my Sons of Windsor and my Princes of Ontario." That's us! Charles and Chance! We're handsome bear cubs. We're Sons of Windsor and Princes of Ontario.  This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, we gotta go! "See you later!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.