Saturday, October 10, 2009

Super Cub


Hi, I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I'm five, you know. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. I look after him 'cuz he's really old. James was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark! He must be 20 years old!  Oh, wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby I found in a basket on our doorstep one morning. We're a family. I know what families are. They're the folks who love us no matter what.

Look at me! I'm Super Cub. I'm flying in the air. I can see everything from up here. Well, I'm not really flying. Special Ed James is helping. He's swinging me 'round and 'round. This is fun. I l-o-v-e to fly! I get butterflies in my tummy. I like to play Super Cub. When I'm done, it will be Chance's turn to fly. Know what? He's so little he doesn't talk. He makes squeaky noises when he's happy. When he's hungry or his diaper is filled with poo, he makes little squawky sounds. I'm glad I have a little brother. I'm glad for  James, too.

Know what? We're gonna have red spaghetti for lunch. I l-o-v-e red spaghetti. Maybe we can put green gummy worms in the spaghetti. They would be easy to see! Okay, I gotta go. Chance's turn to fly. Be good citizens and have fun today. Hope you get to fly! Bye for now. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub, saying 'over and out!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.