Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Invisible Charles


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's old and forgetful. This morning he forgot to put milk on his Weetabix! I have to look after him. Oh.Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I look after him, too.

Know what? I'm hiding under these chairs. I've got my paws over my eyes, so I can't see you. I'm invisible! Yeah. That's my new super power. I'm gonna show Chance and James how to be invisible, too! Oh. Wait! I can teach you to be invisible if you come over to play. We're having wallermelon for lunch. I gotta find Chance and  James 'cuz I want him to tickle my ears and kiss my nose. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub, saying, 'over and out!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.