Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Space Cub


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, James. He's old and forgets things. Today he forgot where he put the Smarties.  I look after him. I'm five, you know. Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby I found on our doorstep one morning. He's a wee little thing and I look after him, too.

Look at me! I'm a space cub. I put money in the clothes dryer and I can ride around in here. It goes really fast. It's fun. I ride upside down, too! Maybe when  James finishes changing Chance's stinky diaper, they will ride with me! Chance could be a Space Cub, too. Know what? I can't eat Smarties in the dryer cuz it gets hot and they would melt. Then I would be all sticky and I would need a bath.

I l-o-v-e bath time. Know what? When Chance and me take a bath we splash everywhere. Splashing is lots of fun. I have ducks and a firetruck. I can make the siren noise. Chance is so little he doesn't even talk. He just squeaks when he's happy and he makes little squawky noises when he's hungry or his diaper is full of poo. Then he's stinky. I wanna go around in the dryer some more. I'll see you later. This is me, Space Cub Charles saying, 'Over and out Ground Control!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.