Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thinking


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He's old and forgetful. He loses things. This morning he lost his sox. I have to look after him. Oh.Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left in a basket on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing. I have to look after him, too.

Know what? I'm thinking. Thinking on the back step next to my blue bike is more fun that sitting on the Time Out Chair to think. When that happens, I'm supposed to think about being a good citizen and not doing bad things. I don't like the Time Out Chair very much.

I'm thinking about fun things to do today. We could ride our bikes up and down Sandwich Street and make siren noises. That's fun. We could climb up in the maple tree and watch people. That's fun. I know! We can dig really big holes in the back yard! We can play Spiderman! Thinking is fun!

Know what? Thinking makes me hungry. I'm gonna go find James and see if we can make some peanut butter and licorice sandwiches. Yeah. That sounds good! Chance can't eat peanut butter and licorice sandwiches 'cuz he doesn't have any teeth, yet.  He drinks condensed owls' milk. Maybe we can put peanut butter and licorice in the blender and add it to his milk! Yeah! Good idea! Okay! I gotta go now. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, Be good citizens and have lots of fun today.  Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.