Thursday, October 8, 2009

Getting High


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. He's old and forgetful. Today he forgot where he put the telephone. I found it. It was in the fridge!   I look after him. Oh. Wait. Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby I found on our doorstep one morning. There was a note that read, "Please look after me." I look after Chance. He's a wee little thing. He can't even talk and he drinks condensed owls' milk from a bottle.

Look at me! I'm way up high in this tree. I'm five. I can climb really high and eat licorice. I can see everything up here! Oh, look! Here comes a bus! I see people, too. Oh, no! Chance is trying to cross Sandwich Street by himself. He's so tiny he might get run over! I'd better get down from here and help him. He could get hurt. It's my job to look after him. I gotta go! I wish I had a superpower. I would fly down there and scoop up Chance. This is me Charles the Bear Cub to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.