Friday, October 16, 2009

The Funnest Game Ever


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. I have to look after him 'cuz he's really forgetful and old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark.   Oh, wait. Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left on our doorstep one morning. He's a wee little thing. I have to look after him, too.

Know what? I'm sneaking up on Chance. He doesn't know I'm behind him. I'm gonna holler, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" and then I'll tickle his ears and kiss his nose. He will make little squeaky noises cuz he's happy. That's what I'm gonna do. It's the funnest game ever.

We're gonna climb up on the counter and find the peanut butter in the cupboard. Then we can eat peanut butter right out of the jar. I l-o-v-e peanut butter. So does Chance. Maybe we'll make paw paintings with peanut butter for  James. We don't have any paper but we can make them right on the floor! Won't he be surprised? Oh, yeah! Good idea. Okay. We gotta go. We got something fun to do. This is us, Charles and Chance the handsome bear cubs saying, 'over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.