Sunday, October 18, 2009

Eating at Kokoro


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. I look after him 'cuz he's really old and forgetful. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark, you know. I'm sure he's 20. That's really, really old.   Oh. Wait! Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left on our doorstep. He's a wee little thing and doesn't even talk. I look after him, too.

Know what? We're at Kokoro. That's the Japanese restaurant on Mill Street. I l-o-v-e Japanese food. It's yummy and that's one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. Chance likes Japanese food, too. He gets to drink miso soup out of his bottle. He can hold a spoon but he's not very good at it. He spills soup all over himself.

We'll have to give him a bath when we get home. Bath time is fun. I get to take a bath, too. We splash in the water and have fun. I have purple bubble soap and rubber duckies and a fire truck. I sure hope you can come to Kokoro and eat with us some time. That would be really fun! Maybe Chance will splash you with miso soup and you can come home and have a bath with us!

Did you hear that? James is hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs? What happened to the Sons of Windsor? Where are  you my Princes of Ontario?" That's me! I'm a handsome bear cub. I'm a Son of Windsor. I'm a Prince of Ontario. So is Chance! Okay. we gotta go. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub, saying Sayanara--that's Japanese for 'good-bye!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.