Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Climb Time


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. I have to look after him 'cuz he's old and forgetful. Today he lost his hat.  Oh, wait. Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left on our doorstep one morning. He's a wee little thing. I have to look after him. He copies everything I do. Sometimes that gets him into trouble. He's a handful!

Know what? I'm way up here on this light pole. I l-o-v-e to climb things. Chance is right behind me. I'm careful so I don't step on him. Know what? It's fun to be up here. I can see everybody really good. I wonder how high God has to climb to see everybody? I bet he has to climb really high! I bet I don't have to talk so loud to God when I'm way up here.

Did you hear that?  James is hollering, "Where's my handsome bear cubs? Where are the Sons of Windsor and the Princes of Ontario?" That's me, Charles--and Chance, too! We gotta get down and go find James so he can tickle our ears, kiss our noses and make us laugh out loud. Chance doesn't really laugh, he's so little. But he makes squeaky noises when he's happy. I hope  James has licorice in his pockets for us. I l-o-v-e licorice. I wish I had pockets. Maybe I'll grow some when I'm older. Okay, bye for now. This is me, Charles the bear cub, saying, 'over and out good citizens!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.