Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hide & Seek is a Fun Game


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy,  James. I have to look after him 'cuz he's really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark. He must be 20 years old!  Oh, wait. Chance lives with us, too. He's a newborn cubby someone left on our doorstep one morning. He's a wee little thing. I have to look after him, too.

Chance can only drink condensed owls' milk for a bottle. Know why? Cuz he doesn't have any teeth. He can't talk! He makes squeaky noises when he's happy and squawky noises when he's hungry or has poo in his diaper. He's stinky, then. We're playing Hide & Seek. Chance has to hide and I count to 100. I count, "One elephant, two elephants, three elephants..." all the way up to 100. I'm five. I can count real high.

I'm looking for Chance. He's not a good hider. He should be easy to find. I've looked under the bed and in the closet. He's not under the chesterfield. One time Chance hid in the microwave oven. That is not a good place to hide, you know. I'll keep looking until I find him. Then he will be 'it' and I will hide.

Chance never finds me. He has to get James to help him. Know what? I l-o-v-e to play Hide & Seek. It's the funnest game. When I get found, we get to eat Smarties. I always sort them out and eat the red ones last. It's a rule you know. I gotta go find Chance. I bet he's hiding in the dirty clothes hamper. Yeah. I'll look there. Okay. Have fun today. Hope you play Hide & Seek! This is me, Charles, saying 'over and out!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.