Friday, July 24, 2009

Bear Cub Camp Report

Hi! I'm Charles the Handsome Bear Cub. Look at me! I can speak French! Bonjour! Je suis Charles, le beau gros toutou. That's French for Hi! I'm Charles the Handsome Bear Cub. You already knew that, didn't you? Cub Camp was tres fun. My friend Red got stung by hornets. Hornets are not our friends. Red looked neat all swelled up. Our canoe sank in the lake. They can't find it. My friend Beau got bitten by a snake. The ambulance has a real loud siren. My friend Cubby set our tent on fire. It was an accident but don't try to roast marshmallows in your tent, okay? I won the wallermelon eating contest. Guess who can run the fastest? Me. That's because I wear Cat-in-the-Hat sox. They help me win. I made a plaster paw print in crafts class. I'm giving it to my buddy, Special Ed James. I think Special Ed James missed me. He sure gets into a lot of trouble when I'm not here to watch over him. Oh. Wait! He's calling, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" Can you hear him? "Who's a handsome bear cub?" C'est moi! Gotta go get my ears tickled. Guess what! It's nice to be home. I love having my ears tickled, don't you? I sure hope we're having porridge for breakfast. I want gummy worms in my porridge. Bye! Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.