Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Travelling Day


Hi. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub. Look! I can almost fit in my suitcase! I used to hide in here and my buddy, Special Ed James, couldn't find me but I'm a growing bear cub. I don't fit in the suitcase any more. Guess what! I'm going to the Happy Cub Camp today. I'm all packed. I got Smarties and licorice and peanut butter and my Ninja toothbrush and my Cat-in-the-Hat sox. I brought sunscreen, too. Special Ed James is almost ready but he can't find his teeth. He's a slowpoke sometimes. I'll help him find his teeth then we can go get in the car. I can't wait to get to the Happy Cub Camp. It's far away, in Quebec. I don't know where that is but the bear cubs speak French there. When I come home I will tell you all about camp. Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.