Monday, July 27, 2009

I Can Eat Smarties Anywhere!


Hi! I'm Charles the Bear Cub. Guess what? My buddy, Special Ed James, and me are at the park. I climbed way up here. I can watch the big ships in the river and eat Smarties. The higher I climb the better Smarties taste. Special Ed James says I shouldn't get high on Smarties. I don't know what that means but I bet I will when I'm older. I'll be six on Canada Day. Then I'll know. At the Happy Cub Camp this summer in Quebec I learned the the Smarties song in French--

Quand vous mangez des Smarties,
Gardez-vous les rouges pour le fin?
Les sucez-vous lentement,
Les croquez-vous vivement?
Mangez tous des Smarties,
Mais repondez-moi bien,
Quand vous mangez des Smarties,
Gardez-vous les rouges pour le fin?

Smarties taste real good in French! Oh! Look! Only the red ones are left! Gotta eat the red Smarties now. Okay. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.