Friday, July 10, 2009

Breakfast at the Rock Bottom Bar & Grill


This is me, Charles the Bear Cub. I'm at Rock Bottom with my buddies Special Ed James and Ryan. Rock Bottom is on Sandwich Street. That's not very far from our house on Sparkle Road. We're having breakfast but it's not porridge with gummy worms. I'm eating sausages and hash brown potatoes and scrambled eggs and toasts with peanut butter on them. I put ketchup on everything. I l-o-v-e ketchup. Ketchup is my friend. Special Ed James says, "Charles, mind your manners and don't wolf your food down." Now you know why he rides the short bus to school. I'm not a wolf, I'm a bear cub. A handsome bear cub, too. Oh, wait! The nice lady put some wallermelon on my plate, too! I will eat the wallermelon first but I won't put ketchup on it. Wallermelon is yummy. Yummy is one of the four good groups in the Canada Food Guide. Peanut butter is sticky. That's another food group. Okay. I'm gonna eat. I'm as hungry as a bear. Oh, wait! I am a bear. I'm Charles the handsome bear cub. Gotta go! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.