Friday, July 3, 2009

My First Visit to the Bank


Hi. I'm Charles. I'm a handsome bear cub. Guess what? I'm five, now. I got money for my birthday. My buddy, Special Ed James, took me to the bank. I put the money in the bank. He says we'll save it so I can go to university one day. Wow! I'll be really old then! I want to go to the University of Albearta. That sounds like a good place for bear cubs like me. I wonder where Albearta is? I hope we can go there on the train. I love the train. Okay! I gotta go. I gotta climb some trees. Oh! Wait! I have to get some Smarties and gummy worms to eat in the tree. I sure wish bears came with pockets. I'd fill them up with Smarties and gummy worms. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.