Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Bird Feeder


Hi. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub. I live with my buddy, Special Ed James, on Sparkle Road right off Sandwich Street. Look at me! I'm way high in the maple tree. This is a bird feeder. The cardinals eat here. Cardinals don't shop at Westside Foods and they don't eat shawarma at Big Pita. Cardinals don't have pockets and money is too heavy for them to fly with. Cardinals eat bird seeds. I'm going to feed them peanut butter and Smarties and licorice. I bet the cardinals will l-o-v-e to eat it all up! They're yummy and sticky and that's two of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. We're going to Mary Ann's Bake Shoppe for breakfast. I sure hope she has pancakes and wallermellons. I l-o-v-e pancakes and wallermellons. I will eat them all up cuz I'm a growing bear cub. I'm five now, you know. My birthday was on Canada Day. Next year I'll be six. Then I'll be real old! Wow! Oh! Wait! Special Ed James is hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub!" That's me! I'm a handsome bear cub. I'll run and find him so he can tickle my ears and laugh real hard. I love having my ears tickled. I sure hope someone tickles your ears! Gotta go! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.