Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kraft Dinner


Look at me! This is Charles the handsome Bear Cub. Me and my buddy Special Ed James are shopping at Westside Foods. We got KD! I l-o-v-e KD. It's yummy and that's my favouritest food group in the Canada Food Guide. I get to help make it. I'm in charge of stirring. Special Ed James says I'm the Minister of Stirring. This is how we do it. We put on our aprons and oven mitts and oven boots and oven helmets, too. We make the water hot in a pot on the stove and then put the macaronis in the pot and when it's done we add the packet of cheese. Then we add some hot dogs and it's ready to eat. Oh! Wait! Special Ed James is hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" That's me! I'm gonna get my ears tickled. I l-o-v-e getting my ears tickled. Don't you? Gotta go, now. Bye! Oh! Wait! Why don't you come to our house on Sparkle Road and eat KD with us? I'll set a place for you at the table and you can sit right next to me! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.