Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bedtime Prayer


Hi God, this is me, Charles the Bear Cub, you know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy Special Ed James. I just brushed my teeth with my Ninja toothbrush and I'm ready for bed so I just want to thank you for yummy breakfast at Mary Ann's Bake Shoppe this morning. Pumpkin pancakes are the bestest! It's fun to eat with Frank and Terry. Thank you for the sunny day. I was busy. I rode my bike up and down Sandwich Street, dug some big holes in the back yard and climbed trees. Please bless all the little bear cubs and my buddies and my friends--especially Tanner. He's the big 'ole yeller dog who lives with Cassidy the bunny. Remember Tanner? He's my bestest friend. He got cancer and you sent him some pills to make him feel better. Special Ed James says he might die. God, where does Tanner go if he dies? I sure hope you can tell me. You know a lot of stuff-even more than Special Ed James. Well, I'm getting pretty sleepy, God. I'm gonna go to bed. Oh! Wait! Thank you for Smarties and gummy worms. Oh! Thank you for the cardinals that live in my back yard, and my library books and wallermelons and my Cat-in-the-Hat sox. I'm gonna wear my sox to bed 'cuz they're sleepy, too. Okay, God. That's it. I love you. Bye for now! Oh! Wait! I forgot to say Amen. When I say 'amen' it means 'over and out.' Copy that, God. Nighty-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.