Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Grocery List & Sunlight Soap



Hi. This is me, Charles the Handsome Bear Cub. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, Special Ed James. Know what I'm doing? I'm writing down things to buy at Westside Foods. A grocery list is helpful. That way we don't forget anything. We need peanut butter. Gotta get some gummy worms. We're out of Smarties, too. Oh! Wait! We need a wallermelon. I want some licorice. I'd better write down porridge. Special Ed James wrote down broccolis but I crossed them off. Broccolis are yucky. No one should have to eat them. Hmmn. Toothpaste--but we don't eat it--we brush our teeth and spit it out. Toothpaste is not in the Canada Food Guide. We don't eat soap, either, unless I say a bad word. Then I get my mouth washed out with Sunlight. I learned some bad words but I don't say them. Sunlight soap tastes awful! Did you hear that? Special Ed James is hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" That's me! Charles! I gotta go get my ears tickled. I l-o-v-e having my ears tickled. Then we'll jump on our bikes and ride over to Westside Foods. I'll say "Hi!" to Ravan. He owns the store. If I'm a good citizen he might give me a piece of licorice. I l-o-v-e licorice, don't you? Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.