Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lava Lamp


Hi. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy, Special Ed James. Know what I'm doing? I'm watching the lava lamp. Is it ever fun to watch! The bubbles go up and down. Sometimes I pretend I'm a bubble, riding in the lava lamp. I like to eat Smarties while I watch. Smarties are yummy. I could eat Smarties all day but Special Ed James says I have to eat from all of the food groups in the Canada Food Guide so I can grow big and strong. Okay. I can do that--except for broccolis--I hate them. They're yucky. Special Ed James says to watch out cuz they might put broccoli-flavoured Smarties in the box one day. That would be terrible! How would I know? Oh! I know. They would be green and taste yucky! I'm gonna go outside and ride my bike. Oh! Wait! Maybe I should dig some holes in the back yard and look for worms to give to my cardinal friends who live in the maple tree. Yeah! That's what I'm gonna do! I'm a good citizen cuz I'm helping. Okay. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.