Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Birthday Report by Charles


This is me. Charles the birthday bear cub, the one that lives on Sparkle Road. My birthday was on Canada Day. I'm five, now. That's older than four. I had fun on my birthday. I l-o-v-e chocolate cake with Smarties on top and chocolate ice cream on top of that! See the balloons? I got presents like bubble soap for the bathtub, a flashlight, a book about firetrucks, Spiderman stickers and a box to keep my treasures in. I got Cat-in-the-Hat Sox, too! Oh, wait. The bestest present of all was God making my friend Tanner well. Tanner has cancer. Tanner had surgery and he's feeling better. He's a big 'ole yeller dog. Thank you God for fixing him. I sure got a lot of presents, eh. I'm a lucky bear cub. I live with Special Ed James. He's a good buddy. Gotta go, now. I gotta go outside and ride my bike. Bikes need exercise, you know. Okay! Bye.
Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.