Monday, July 6, 2009

Busted!

This is me, Charles the bear cub. I did a bad thing. I was a bad citizen. I took some gummy worms and didn't pay for them. That is called stealing. Gummy worms aren't free like mulberries. A constable took me to the police station. I was paw printed and had a mug shot taken. I feel bad. I'm sorry. I won't steal anything ever again. I want to be a good citizen. Good citizens get gummy worms and wallermelons. Good citizens get to play Space Invaders and drink root beer. I sure wish I was sitting on my Time Out Chair instead of being in jail. Jail is not a good place for bear cubs. It's for criminals. Oh, wait! I'm a criminal. Now I have to wait for my buddy, Special Ed James, to come and spring me from the joint. Do you think he will holler, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" and tickle my ears and make me laugh? I sure hope so. This is me, Charles, the saddest bear cub in all of Maple Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.