Friday, July 31, 2009

Thinking about Stuff


Hi! This is me, Charles the Handsome Bear Cub. I live with my buddy, Special Ed James, on Sparkle Road. That's next to Sandwich Street. Know what I'm doing? I'm thinking about stuff. I was eating gummy worms and racing my blue bike up and down the street but now I'm just going to sit right here and think about stuff. It used to be hard to think--especially in my Time Out Chair--but now I'm five and thinking is more fun. Know what? If I think of something I'll tell you, okay? Oh! Wait! Special Ed James is hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub?" That's me! I'll run find him and he'll tickle my ears. I l-o-v-e it when he tickles my ears. It makes my tail wag. I'm thinking that when someone tickles your ears, your tail wags, too! Okay! Gotta go! Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.