Saturday, August 1, 2009

Peanut Butter


Hi. I'm Charles the Handsome Bear Cub. You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with my buddy James. I look after him 'cuz he's forgetful and really old. He was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark. He's older than peanut butter. That must be really old.

Know what? I'm at Westside Foods. I'm gonna put all this peanut butter in this buggy and take it home. I know things about peanut butter.

1. Peanut butter comes from little bear cubbies. It is squeezed right out of them. See the sign? It says, "Squeeze."
2. Peanut butter is sticky. Sticky is one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide.
3. Peanut butter makes good paw paint and we can eat it, too.
4. I always make peanut butter happy faces on my pancakes.
5. NEVER fall asleep in bed with an open jar of peanut butter.
6. I know how to make peanut butter and orange juice sandwiches.

That's what I know about peanut butter. Now I'm gonna go find my buddy James and see if we can go down to the Detroit River and watch the ducks. Maybe we can feed them peanut butter! Yeah! Okay! I gotta go! This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Take peanut butter to the ducks when you go to the river. Bye for now! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.