Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rainbow on Sandwich Street



Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. I'm five. My birthday is on Canada Day. I live with my buddy, James, on Sparkle Road. That's near Sandwich Street. I look after him 'cuz he's really old. He says he was the second Canadian to get off Noah's Ark!

We're getting rain every day. I like to go out and splash in the puddles. Know what? After it rains we get a rainbow. Rainbows are pretty. I wonder if they taste good. I took a picture of the rainbow. See it? James says that the first rainbow came at the time of Noah's Ark. I know what rainbows mean. They are promises.

Wow! I wish I could ride on Noah's Ark. I'd have lots of friends to play with. I wanna play Hide & Seek with zebras and giraffes. Oh. Wait. I'd play with Tanner and Cassidy, too. Tanner is a big 'ole yeller dog and Cassidy is a bunny rabbit. They're my friends. I could be the lookout, you know, 'cuz I can climb real high. I'm the bestest climber. "Ahoy! Rainbow on the starboard!" That's what I'd holler.

Okay. I gotta go 'cuz James and me are gonna ride our bikes up and down Sandwich Street and make fire engine noises. We'll eat licorice and splash in puddles, too. Maybe we'll see Noah and hop on his Ark for a ride! Yeah. Hope you see a rainbow today. They're good luck, you know. This me, Charles the Bear Cub. Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.