Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The MiLL Tavern


Hi. I'm Charles the Bear Cub. You know me.  I live with my buddy,  James, on Sparkle Road. That's next to Sandwich Street. We're at The MiLL Tavern. That's at Mill and Sandwich Streets.  James is talking to people. I put up my feet so I can think better. Thinking isn't so hard when I put my feet up.

Know what? This is a comfy chair. Bill and Aggie are the nice people who own this place. They have a website. www.themillonsandwich.com Know what? I want French fries and chocolate milk. They're yummy and yummy is one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide. Some nights there is music at the MiLL. I like music. My favouritest song is Rubber Duckie. Oh. Wait. I like songs by Raffi, too. Know what? I could be a singer. I'd sing songs about bear cubs. I'd sing about  James, too. We're on the internet, you know. We're internet poem stars 'cuz we know lost of poems. Here is one--

The dinosaur,
A beast of yore,
Doesn't live here,
Anymore.
THE END.

Gotta go. My French fries are getting cold. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Eat all four food groups. Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.