Friday, August 28, 2009

Chocolate Milk


Boo! Did I surprise you? I hope so. I'm Charles the Bear Cub.  You know me. I live on Sparkle Road with James. He's my buddy. I look after him cuz he's old and forgetful. He says, "Charles, you're as busy as a beaver." Now you know why I have to look after him. I'm not a beaver. I'm a bear cub.

I'm five. My birthday is on Canada Day. Know what? I'm hanging out in the fridge at Mac's Milk. I like to surprise people. When they open the door to get milk, I holler, "Boo!" and hand them the milk.

That makes me a helper and helpers are good citizens, you know. I get to drink chocolate milk and eat Smarties, too. Oh! Wait. Did you hear that?  James is hollering, "Who's a handsome bear cub? Who's a Son of Windsor? Who's a Prince of Ontario?"

That's me! Charles. I'm gonna get out of here and go get my ears tickled. I l-o-v-e having my ears tickled. I can laugh right out loud and chocolate milk comes out my nose. I sure hope there's someone special to tickle your ears today! Bye for now. Be good citizens. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub saying, "Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.