Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Face


Hi. This is me, Charles the Bear Cub. You know me. I live with my buddy James, on Sparkle Road.

Look at this! I made a happy face. It's as big as me. Special Ed James says I'm growing like a weed. I don't want to grow like a weed. I want to grow like a bear cub.

Know what? Bear cubs don't have pockets or thumbs. When I get older I hope I will grow pockets and thumbs. I can't eat this happy face. Sometimes I make happy faces with peanut butter. I can eat those. They taste yummy and that's one of the four food groups in the Canada Food Guide.

Happy faces make us feel good. This one is for d James. I know it will make him smile. If you make a happy face for someone, you're being a good citizen and you get to eat wallermelons and licorice, too. I gotta go. We're going down to the river and feed the ducks. Wait! I know! Come with us. I got lots of popcorn and jar of pickles. Do you think the ducks would like pickles? Okay. See you there. Bye for now. This is me, Charles, the Bear Cub saying, "Be good citizens. Feed your duck friends pickles. Won't they be surprised! Over and out!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let Charles know what you think about today's thoughts by posting a comment here.